攻略详情

《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译攻略

作者: 佚名 2013-05-10 20:52

《古墓丽影:周年纪念》全剧情对照翻译

introducing natla
介绍纳特拉

calcutta india 1996


印度 加尔各答
1996


larson:what’s a man got to do to get that sort of attention from you?

拉森:一位男士若想博得您的些许关注,不知该做点什么呢?

lara:if that’s the sort of attention you want,larson,you are well on your way.

劳拉:如果就是想要那种关注,拉森,你已经做得不错了。

larson:sounds like fun,but i’m only here to make an introduction. lara croft,meet jacqueline natla,of natla technologies.

拉森:似乎挺有趣,但我只是来做介绍的。劳拉克劳馥,见见纳特拉科技公司的杰奎琳·纳特拉小姐。

natla:good afternoon,miss croft. my research department has recently turned its focus to the study of ancient artifacts. and i’m led to believe that,with the right incentive,you’re just the woman to find them for me.

纳特拉:下午好,克劳馥女士。我的研究部门最近正专注于古器的研究。我想要是给您一点适当的“刺激”,您一定会成为寻找这些古器的不二人选。

lara: i’m afraid you’ve been misled,i only play for sports.

劳拉:我想您是被误导了,能刺激我的只有那份出游的乐趣。

natla :which is precisely why i’ve come to you,miss croft. this is a game you’ve played before;with your father.you both spent years searching for the scion of atlantics. all you needed was the location of qualopec’s tomb.

纳特拉:这正是我来这里的目的,克劳馥女士。这是个您之前曾经玩过的游戏;还有您的父亲。你们花了多年的时间寻找亚特兰蒂斯的司祭盎。而首先你们必须确定夸洛佩克古墓的位置。

lara:you found vilcabamba?

劳拉:你找到了比尔卡班巴?

natla :how quickly can you get to peru?

纳特拉:多久能到达秘鲁?


vilcabamba     比尔卡班巴


(father’ s journal) vilcabamba continues to elude us and my insistence that we press on in spite of these failures has morale low.i suspect jenkins to be the author of this sedition;he simply refuses to accept the possibility that altantis is the foundation upon which all known civilizations were built.increasingly,i find it is lara alone who remains untainted by academic dogma and open-minded enough to see this truth.

(父亲的日志) 比尔卡班巴一直躲着我们,虽然我坚持继续寻找,但我们的士气已经很低落了。我怀疑那些言论就是詹金斯发起的,因为他完全否认亚特兰蒂斯是所有已知文明的根源这种说法。所幸,我越来越觉得劳拉并没有被教条的理论束缚,她的思想很开放,具有揭示真理的潜质。


guide:i’m sorry, i didn’t bring enough rope.

向导:抱歉,我没带足绳子。

lara:not to worry, i will find another way up.

劳拉:别担心,我找别的路上去。


wolf attack   野狼的袭击
(无)

the tomb of qualopec  夸洛佩克古墓

lara:here sits the god-king qualopec; one of the triumvirate; keepers of the three pieces of the scion; diviners of its knowledge; sacred rulers of atlantis.

劳拉:这里坐的是夸洛佩克神,他是掌管三个司祭盎的三神之一,是司祭盎神力的创造者,亚特兰蒂斯大陆神圣的统治者。


unexpected company    意想不到的同伴

larson: i’d love to join you, but i forgot my trucks        【?】
拉森:有点想加入,但我差点忘了我还有其他生意要做。
【?】
lara:why am i not surprised?
劳拉:怎么我一点也不感到吃惊?
larson: you’ve got you job; i’ve got mine. i’ll take it from here.
拉森:你有生意,我也一样。 那个我得拿走咯。
lara: i hope natla sent you with more than that shotgun.
劳拉:但愿纳特拉不只给了你那把猎枪。
larson:don’t swear it, kitten; i prefer a more hands-on approach.
拉森:少逞你的嘴上功夫,小兔崽子;我们来点实际的。






a heated interrogation 激烈的审问

lara: this is only one piece of the scion, where’s the rest of it?
劳拉:这只是其中的一个司祭盎,剩下的在哪?
larson: gimme me a minute, i’m thinking.
拉森:等等,让我想想。
larson:whoa!it makes no difference to me: pierre’s probably already found his piece.
拉森:呕!这样对我无效:皮埃尔大概已经找到他的司祭盎咯。
lara:pierre dupont? where?
劳拉:皮埃尔?在哪?
larson:now that i don’t know.
拉森:不知道。
lara: all right. i’m convinced.
劳拉:好。我信了。
larson: damn, you really had me going there.
拉森:见鬼,看来你真的要让我去他那儿了。

late night reconnaissance   深夜的侦察

larson: looks like our girl’s pulled it off.
拉森:看来我们的女冒险家办成了呢。
natla:of course she has. now it’s up to you.
纳特拉:那当然。现在你得行动了。
larson: not that i’m complaining boss, but what makes you so sure she’s not going to bring it back to herself?
拉森:不是我在发牢骚,但您为什么那么确定她不会乖乖地交出司祭盎?
natla:lara would never part with the scion; she’s far too obsessed with it. just like her father.
纳特拉:劳拉是不会放弃司祭盎的。她着迷还来不及呢。就像她父亲一样。
natla:ah, monsieur dupont, you h

上一篇 : 《古墓丽影》 ...

下一篇 : 《真三国无双 ...

相关阅读

精彩推荐