攻略详情

魔兽世界8.1.5古神低语内容文本介绍

作者: Blyat Man 2019-01-10 13:17

近日有网友挖出了PTR《魔兽世界》中,古神恩佐斯与萨拉塔斯的低语内容。其中涉及到新版本的剧情。下面小编将列出这两个古神的语音内容,感兴趣的玩家快来看看吧。

魔兽世界8.1.5古神低语内容文本介绍

萨拉塔斯

Hear me, N'zoth! I bring you a gift!

聆听我的召唤,恩佐斯!我为你带来了礼物!

In exchange, break the final seal, release me!

作为交易,打破最后的封印,释放我!

As you wish.

如你所愿。  

You he chosen wisely, mortal.

你做了明智的选择,凡人。

By coming to me, you he opened yourself to great opportunity.  

你与我同行,你给了自己一个绝妙的机会。

Your name shall be known in the Black Empire.  

你的名字将会响彻黑暗帝国。

We will speak again... soon.

我们会再次交谈的……很快。

I hear the ocean's call. What we seek is just up this hill.

我听到了大海的召唤。我们要找的东西就在这座山上。

Enjoying yourself? We can always find more rabble to slaughter, if that is your desire.

玩的开心吗?只要你想,我们可以找到更多的暴民来杀戮。

It is no mere coincidence that our paths intersect, $n. You were meant to find me. I was meant to find you.

我们的道路相交,这绝非偶然,$n。我们注定遇到彼此。

Be wary. This one has always been irritable. I doubt his mood has improved much over the last few centuries.

保持警惕。这家伙是个暴脾气。我怀疑他的性格在过去的几个世纪里从未改善。

Such glory awaits you, my champion.

这份荣耀等着你攫取,我的勇士。

But enough musing. Make your way to the shores of Vol'dun. That is where the third prize awaits.

想好了。往沃顿的海边去。那边有第三个神器在等着你。

I am so pleased that your mind is open to all possible paths.

我很高兴你的思想能通达所有可能的途径。

A powerful naga once possessed the trident. Now his underlings seek to recover it.

一个强大的娜迦曾经拥有三叉戟。现在,他的部下想要夺回它。

What delicious irony that a pirate keeps such a coveted prize... as a trophy.

多么绝妙的讽刺,一个海盗拥有令人垂涎三尺的神器……作为他的战利品。

A weapon forged in the depths...

锻造于深渊的武器……

A grand destiny lies before us. Surely you sense it as well as I.

伟大的命运就在我们面前。当然你和我感觉的一样。

This way. I doubt Toatana will give us the crown willingly.

这边走。我怀疑Toatana会乐意把王冠交给我们。

That gluttonous fool! Take what is ours, $n.

那个贪吃的蠢货!把我们的东西拿走,$n。

There! The Tempest Caller sits upon his... little pet.

这里!唤风者坐在他的……小宝贝身上。

There you are. Preparations he been made. Shall we?

你在这里。你已经做好了准备。我们可以了吗?

Place the relics here, in this sacred place. We will draw upon their power.

把圣物放在这个神圣的地方。我们要利用它们的力量。

Well done, my champion. The offerings hae been made... and accepted.

干得漂亮,我的勇士。祭品已经献上……他已经接受。

The naga on your shores are of no concern. Not when you stand on the threshold of true greatness.

那些海滩上的娜迦无关紧要。这不是你站在伟大的真理之门面前时所要关心的。

From the moment we met, I recognized your potential. As did he.

从我们相遇的那一刻起,我就看到了你的潜力。他也如此。

A crown for the ruler of all worlds...

一顶属于世界之主的王冠……

Weak-minded fool. Only the strong are worthy of true power.

低能的蠢货。只有强者才配拥有真正的力量。

Here. One path ends... another begins.

这边。一条道路终结了……另一条道路开启了。

That which we seek is nearby. A relic of conceated void energy.

我们要找的东西就在附近。聚集了虚空能量的圣物。

There! Those novices are performing some sort of ritual on the stone.

在这里!那些菜鸟在那块石头上举行什么仪式。

Stop them and take what is ours.

阻止他们。拿走我们的东西。

A stone to call forth the darkness...

一块召唤黑暗的石头……

Unleash the Void Stone, $n. It should provide the strength I need to help you find the other two relics.

释放虚空之石,$n。它会给我提供帮助你找到另外两件圣物的能量。

Our destination lies just ahead. There, at long last, the tide will turn.

我们的目的地就在前面。在那,潮汐终将逆转。

Why Toatana! I hardly consider that fair of you to say.

为什么Toatana! 我认为你这么说不公平。

Well... we will see about that!

嗯……我们走着瞧吧!

Strength failing... I need... blood... souls...

力量流失了……我要……血……灵魂……

I realize it may be... disconcerting to converse with a weapon. Be at ease. I merely wish to see you reach your full potential.

我意识到这可能是……与一把武器交谈让人不安。放心。我只希望帮你充分发挥自己的潜力。

Why, just recently I helped another mortal hero defeat the Burning Legion. My selfless sacrifice left me weakened. Sadly, that priest proved... shortsighted.

为什么?就在不久之前,我帮助另一个凡人英雄击败了燃烧军团。我的无私奉献让我变得虚弱。可悲的是,那个牧师被证实了……目光短浅。

You, though... I sense you are truly destined for greatness. We will accomplish remarkable things together, you and I. Magnificent things.

而你……我觉得你注定成功。我们将一起完成非凡的事情,你和我。伟大的事业。

Yes. YES. It's been so long since I took a mortal form. This body is pleasing... don't you think?

对。对。我很久没有化身成凡人了。这个身体令人愉悦……你不觉得吗?

I knew you were the right choice, $n. Your strength and courage are... compelling.

我知道选择你是正确的,$n。你的力量和勇气是如此的……迷人。

How glorious it is to be renewed! Though I hen't forgotten your callous misuse of me in Silithus. Such a waste of potential.

重获新生是多么棒啊!虽然我还没有忘了你在希利苏斯对我的无情虐待。这是对潜力的浪费。

It pleases me that we ve a chance to spend more time together. You should know that of my many companions, you were my forite.

我很高兴我们有更多时间相处。你应该知道,在我的众多同伴里,你是我的最爱。

We will accomplish remarkable things together, you and I. Magnificent things.

我们将一起完成非凡的事情,你和我。伟大的事业。

We really do make a magnificent team, don't we?

我们真是一对伟大的搭档,不是吗?

Join me at the Precipice of Oblivion. There the way will be opened. There our path shall be revealed.

和我一起去Precipice of Oblivion。道路将在那里开启。我们的前路将被揭示。

Keep me close. I wouldn't want to lose you.

靠近我。我不想失去你。

Once again you prove deserving of my admiration. Such a worthy champion.

这再次证明你值得我钦佩。如此有价值的勇士。

Do you see it?

看见了吗?

You aren't thinking of abandoning me again, are you? That was so unkind, considering all I've done for you.

你不会又想抛弃我吧?想想我为你所做的一切,这太不厚道了。

Do be careful. If anything's going to kill you, I would prefer it to be me.

小心。如果有谁能杀了你,我宁愿凶手是我。

Here we are. Do not be afraid. This was always meant to be.

我们到了。别害怕。命定如此。

What do you seek?

你想要什么?

So many possibilities...

这么多的可能……

Tell me what you want.

告诉我你想要的。

Such magnificence awaits us.

伟大的事业等着我们。

Open your mind to the whispers.

敞开心扉,聆听低语。

The time comes. Soon.

那个时刻就要到了。很快。

恩佐斯

Ahh... you think you know power.

啊……你自以为了解权力。

The storm holds strength... but there is a price to be paid.

风暴承载着力量……但这是要付出代价的。

Harness your fury... make your hatred a weapon.

驾驭你的愤怒……把仇恨化作利刃。

Children... the depths are my domain.

孩子……深渊是我的领地。

Deeper, ever deeper...

更深……更深点……

Let the tides draw you into my dream...

让潮水把你带进我的梦里……

At last... embrace the truth of shadow.

最后……拥抱阴影的本质……

Yes... you draw closer... ever closer.

是的……向我靠近……再近一点……

With every choice, you become more my servant.

每一次抉择都让你更像我的仆从。

Mere baubles decay beneath the gaze of a god.

在神的注视下,一草一木也皆将腐朽。

Wither!

枯萎!

Kneel!

跪下!

Obey!

屈服!

Yes... you are indeed the ones I seek. The ones to turn the tide.

对……你们就是我要找的人。能扭转乾坤的人。

Receive now the greatest of all gifts. My dream has become your own. The circle of stars made flesh.

现在,接受这最伟大的礼物吧。我们的梦境合二为一。星辰之循环最终化作现实。

She will show you the way. Come... come. The hour approaches when all eyes shall be opened.

她将成为你的引路人。来吧……等那一刻到来,所有的眼睛都将睁开。

The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all.

Six seats at the high table. Six mouths that hunger. One will consume all others.

The veil wanes. His crown will open the way.

The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin.

When the arrow finds its mark, the last fetter will fall away.

I alone can se you from what is to come.

It grows hungrier... bolder. Alas, your eyes are closed.

He ge himself to the deep places. He gve himself to me.

She is not the last, but the first. Drown her and you will see.

圣光已与万物之敌达成了交易。

六席并列的长桌。六张争食的巨口。最后一个会吞噬其他所有。

帷幕即将消散。他的王冠将打开道路。

夜幕降临,揭示她的真面目。她将带来的,只有毁灭。

当箭羽命中它的目标,最后的桎梏将会化为乌有。

只有我,才可救你们解脱这灾劫。

它越来越饥渴……越来越庞大。可叹,你的眼睛却看不到东西。

他已向深渊献出了自己。他已向我献出了自己。

她并非是最后一个,而是第一个。将她溺毙于深渊之中,而你将会见证。

That which was sunken shall rise.

All that were sleeping... shall be awakened.

Receive my gift and see all truths before you.

恩佐斯:沉没之物将再度浮现。

恩佐斯:那一切沉睡之物……也将被唤醒。

恩佐斯:接受我的赐福,看清你眼前的一切真相。

(At some point, the player can see the eye of N'Zoth on other people:

在某一时刻,脚男可以在其他人身上看到恩佐斯之眼:)

"Something dark is growing within you, $n.

“你的体内正在滋生黑暗的东西,$n。

I can sense... the tendrils of N'zoth, burrowing deeper into your mind and soul."

我能感觉到……恩佐斯的触须,深深地扎根在你的思想和灵魂里。”

You see eyes everywhere?!? This is more dire than I expected. Do not trust what you are seeing. 

你看到眼睛到处都是?!这比我想象的更可怕。别相信你看到的东西。

These "eyes" are surely just N'zoth within your mind, tricking you.

这些“眼睛”肯定是你脑子里的幻觉在欺骗你。

Is that why I can see N'zoth's eye on so many people?

这就是为什么我能在这么多人身上看到恩佐斯的眼睛吗?

The darkness within you swells. I warn you, this will be very painful.

黑暗在你内心膨胀。我警告你,这将非常痛苦。

Now, stand very still. That's it. Let me pull N'zoth's defilement from you.

现在,站着别动。就是这样。让我除去你身上恩佐斯的污秽。

Are you sure you wish to cleanse the Gift of N'zoth? You will not be able to undo this decision.

你确定你要除去恩佐斯的礼物吗?你不能撤销这个决定。

(There are also some related lines, spoken by unknown characters, about N'Zoth:

还有一些不知名的人说的关于恩佐斯的话:)

The eye sees all! His greatness... his glory!

这眼睛能看到万物!他的伟大……他的荣耀!

We slumber no more! We rise... as he rises!

我们不再沉睡!他崛起了,我们也崛起了!

Break open the stone. We will become one with the void!

把石头砸开。我们将与虚空融为一体!

She leads the lamb to slaughter. A worthy sacrifice.

她把羔羊领去屠宰。有价值的牺牲。

上一篇 : 炉石传播巨人 ...

下一篇 : 炉石狂野奇数 ...

相关阅读

精彩推荐